What is it?
A Taste of Painting makes art fun, accessible and communal, regardless of your age or art ability. Our goal is to inspire people to make art in a stress-free environment while building confidence and awaken the artist within. A Taste of Painting holds a two or three hour painting party taught by energetic local artists. As you paint, you are encouraged to socialize, eat, drink and have fun! And, you take your very own painting home with you!
Where is it?
Painting party venues vary from private homes, local bars and restaurants, art galleries, parks, coffee houses, rooftop decks, wineries or offices. A Taste of Painting is ideal for bachelorette parties, kids birthdays, sweet sixteens, office parties, alumni events, team building, girl’s night out, fundraisers, wedding showers and bridal parties, family reunions, or just because!
Home/Office Locations are BYOB and BYOF (bring your own food)
Public Venue Locations vary by site with regard to food and drink availability for purchase.
how do i set up a painting event?
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF WAYS TO ENJOY A TASTE OF PAINTING and have your own painting party:
- Get a group of your closest friends, family or co-workers, choose your own location or have A Taste of Painting help you find the perfect painting party venue for you. Next, choose the painting from our gallery. We’ll set up the party for you!
- Join one of our existing painting parties already scheduled on the calendar and see what painting will be taught that night! Register online and show up! We’ll do the rest!
- Easy online registration and secure PayPal payment
- Art supplies are provided including paints, brushes, palettes, wooden stretched canvases, easels and smocks
- $60/person for a 2 hour class